Friday, February 1, 2013

POR@UTA W 77-86

Rapid Reaction:
1) I freaking hate the Blazers! I'll never forget the Millsap poison pill or the Wes Mathews contract. I LOVE beating the Blazers.
2) This was a solid win for the Jazz. It was nice to see them start strong. We don't see enough of that these days.
3) Who's ready to sign DeMarre Carroll to a multi-year contract? Yea, me too.
3) Another tough night for Jazz PG's. Damian Lillard is a stud! What would life be like if we had avoided that debacle with the Spurs last year and instead went into the lottery in order to acquire Lillard? No, nevermind. Let's not think about it...
4)... Okay, I'm still thinking about it...Excuse me while I go drown my sorrows in a bowl of ice cream.

No comments:

Post a Comment

WEEKLY WALLPAPER!

WEEKLY WALLPAPER!
May 18, 2013