Saturday, February 9, 2013

CHI@UTA L 93-89

Reaction to the loss:

1) I was sad to see so many fans boo the Boozer. The dude may have milked his injuries but he still took us to a Western Championship playoff. Stay classy SLC.
2) I was on the floor before the game started and man oh man is Burks taller than I remembered. He definitely looks like a SG.
3) Luol Deng bumped into me as he rushed to the locker room right before tip off. I timed how long he was gone. I'm pretty confident he had to use the bathroom. How's that for rapid reaction?
4) Jefferson was unstopable for a good chunk of this game. Seriously, he couldn't miss. It was incredible. And the Noah came into the game and shut him down.
5) With close to 8 minutes left in the game both Boozer and Noah had 4 fouls each. I would have gone with the big lineup and forced the ball into the paint. Get those guys to foul out. Instead Corbin went with Tinsley, Burks, and Foye. You could tell he had no idea what he was doing for a minute. Growing pains.
6) Tons of Chicago fans at the game. Whats up with that? I saw DRose shooting before the game started. If he's traveling with the team he must be close to coming back.
Awesome game environment with all the Bulls fans. Too bad we lost. We need Hayward back. You can't lose to a team playing in our elevation on the back end of a back to back without their star player.

No comments:

Post a Comment

WEEKLY WALLPAPER!

WEEKLY WALLPAPER!
May 18, 2013