Saturday, February 2, 2013

UTA@POR L 99-105


Rapid Reaction:

1) Hickson shoots 67% from the FT line and chooses this game to hit two in a row with the game on the line? (Throws self over bridge)

2) You can’t strip away Kanters minutes to virtually nothing and then expect him to change the momentum of a game on the road. One of my favorite tweets of the night came from Bill Oram: “In desperate need of of offense, Corbin inserts Kanter, a player he has made very clear he doesn't believe provides any offense.

3) I was wondering if Marvin Williams was going to mentally check out on this team based on the time he’s getting and how many offensive sets we run for him. This game answered that. He’s still there if we want him.

4) The Randy Foye acquisition this offseason made me giddy like a little school girl. I’m still giddy. That boy can play.

5) The sample size is still too small on Burks playing PG but, it’s not looking good.

6) Have I mentioned my man crush for DeMarre Carroll? It's getting bigger! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

WEEKLY WALLPAPER!

WEEKLY WALLPAPER!
May 18, 2013