Wednesday, January 30, 2013

NOR@UTA W 99-104

Rapid Reaction:
1) Earl Watson would come off the bench in the D-League...WTB backup PG
2) Is it just me or did Foye look like he had some PG skills tonight? I know he's a SG, I KNOW! But, I'm PG desperate right now. I'm seeing PG potential everywhere now days. Big Al looked like he could run the point...right???Please???
3) Was anyone else as disappointed as I was to not see Utah's name listed among the three teams involved in the Rudy Gay trade today? Please leave your thoughts on that below. It pretty much threw up in my mouth when I saw Detroit was getting Calderon. Did I mention I have PG envy?
4) I really tried hard to use the words "three way" in that last comment. #failure

No comments:

Post a Comment

WEEKLY WALLPAPER!

WEEKLY WALLPAPER!
May 18, 2013